- On-line reservations may be made twenty-four hours a day. Phone inquiries are answered during our office hours of 9AM – 9PM Central Standard Time.
- A valid credit card is required to place a reservation. A $75 nonrefundable deposit will be charged to your card when you first place a reservation. The remaining balance is due upon arrival. Guests choosing to pay cash receive a 5% discount. Personal checks are not accepted.
- Reservations for multiple rooms require a $75 nonrefundable deposit per room.
- Room rates are for one or two persons in a room. An additional $50 per person, per night, may be charged for additional guests in the room IF the room can accommodate 3 people. Not all rooms can accommodate 3 guests.
- Rates and minimum stays may increase during special events and holidays.
- If you need to cancel, please do so as soon as possible. Should you cancel with less than 14 days notice (or 30 days for special reservations, as noted below), you will be required to pay for your entire reservation.
- Special events (conventions, concerts, ballgames, etc.), reservations over the holidays (Valentine's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, etc.), long-term stays, reservations involving multiple rooms, and reservations with gift certificates require 30 days' notice to cancel without any additional payment required. Cancellations within 30 days of your arrival for special events will require you to pay for your entire reservation.
- Cancellations and changes must be made by e-mail or speaking directly with the innkeeper. Cancellations via voicemail are not accepted.
- If you have any concerns about possibly having to cancel, we recommend inexpensive travelers insurance.
- There are no refunds for early departures, nor are there any discounts for declining breakfast.
- Unless arranged at the time of booking, check-in is between 4 - 6 pm. The inn is closed between 11 am and 4 pm. We use this time to prepare for your stay. An early check-in may be purchased for $50.00 when you place your reservation. If you are arriving into St. Louis early and will not have a car, we will provide you with a complimentary early check-in. We must receive notice in advance that you will not have a car during your stay so that we can ensure that we are at the inn to greet you.
- Check-out is at 11am. A late check-out may be purchased for $50.00 when placing your reservation (subject to availability). Guests who choose to check out after 11am on their day of departure will be charged for a late check-out.
- In accordance with the city of St Louis smoking laws, smoking is only allowed outside.
- St. Louis fire code prevents the use of candles or incense in the guest rooms. If evidence of smoking, incense or candle burning is detected, a $250.00 fee will be charged to the credit card on file.
- We regret that the inn is not suitable for children under the age of 18.
- We have no provisions for guests’ pets.
- The inn is for the exclusive use of registered guests. There are many restaurants and bars nearby that are perfect for small gatherings. Please ask the innkeepers for a recommendation.
- A 15% gratuity may be added for group bookings of 3 rooms or more.
- After check-out, if any items are left behind and need to be shipped to you, a nominal fee will be applied.
- The inn is our home and as such, there are areas that are private. In accordance with City of St. Louis regulations, we cannot permit guests to use our kitchen. If you are a wedding guest and wish to use a photographer, it is $250 to photograph inside the grounds or inn. Restrictions apply; please inquire with the innkeepers.
- You are guests in our home. We ask that you please respect our Inn and our belongings. Damages incurred to the Inn and/or your Suite during your stay will be charged to your credit card on file. We request that our guests refrain from using massage oils or sprinkling rose petals in their rooms, as they ruin our linens beyond repair and stain our carpets.